URBAN OUTFITTERS & ARTS THREAD are proud to introduce the Make It Design Competition: FASHION Festival 2014
This festival season, the Urban Outfitters girl charts her path across the globe following the music. She must pack light because she’s camping or simply on the move from one festival to the next. Fashion comes first so looking effortlessly gorgeous is the chief objective. What will be her must-have items for the journey?
Design the packable drama dress that makes all the girls jealous and all the boys beg.
Design the most covetable carry-all that carries-on any plane, train, or automobile.
Design the ultimate new statement shoe that completes her look.
Technical specs must include:
- CAD or Photoshop/Illustrator-rendered technical drawings of all sides (2D only for quilt)
- All size measurements
- Specifications for all fabric types, trims, stitching and embellishment (if applicable)
- Pantone color # for all colors used
- Any special construction or decorative techniques
- Dress retail price range: $59-$198 (US Dollars)
- Bag retail price range: $59-$198
- Shoe retail price range: $59-$159
Location: Open to applicants worldwide.
Age/Experience: Open to students, undergraduates and graduates; graduates must not be in full-time employment as a designer.
How: Upload project on Arts Thread website http://www.artsthread.com/register Entry: Free
Deadline: MIDNIGHT November 03 2013
Prize: There will be 3 identical prizes of: $1000 Cash + $500 Urban Outfitters gift card +
Winning designs will be produced by Urban Outfitters and sold in select stores in the US & online at UrbanOutfitters.com +
Item will have a custom swing tag featuring the designer’s name
20% faithfulness to brief
For more information please go to: http://www.artsthread.com/urban-outfitters-arts-thread-design-competition-festival-14/
Best wishes – Alex Brownless
Arts Thread Limited